Drop off / Pick Up fees
House of Dogs Pet Resort Ltd. offers airport pick up and drop off service between the Comox Valley Airport (YQQ) and the kennel.
- $30.00 fee within business hours
- $50.00 fee outside of business hours
Flying your pet can be stressful for both pet and owner
Some tips to help make the journey a bit easier....
Talk to the airline well in advance. Check availability, pricing, requirements for the kennel you use to ship in
- Consider that some regions and airlines have restrictions or embargoes during periods of extreme heat / cold and peak flying periods
- When flying your pet out of the country, be sure you have all the required health documents and vaccinations required from your veterinarian
- Let your pet spend time in the carrier he/she will be traveling in (several times for extended periods). Most airlines discourage the use of sedatives so helping make sure your pet will accept the crate before the big day is vital for a less stressful journey.
- Airliners will not allow anything attached to the crate during travel, so please don't leave bowls, leashes, etc with us that can not make the trip. Blankets and small toys are usually allowed, The crate must have a container for water securely attached to the door as well.
Military Posting Families: Please advise us in advance and provide a valid email address so we can supply you with a receipt in a claimable format.
WestJet Cargo 1-866-952-2746
Worldwide Animal Travel 1-604-303-7584
All contents © Copyright 2017 House of Dogs Pet Resort Ltd.